Knights of Columbus Pennsylvania State Council
Columbianbism through Faith & Family
- KCIC Poster
Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest
2017 State Winners
Council#431 in District#41
Council#14654 in District#29
Council#6810 in District#61
Lila Vorhees Representing Council #1807 in District#53
Savannah Sheaffer Representing Council#6819 in District#61
Olivia Seaman Representing Council#4050 in District#34
- The contest is open to all boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 14 years old.
Rules and Regulations
- Each poster must be done on 11x17 inch paper.
- If pastels, chalk or charcoal are used, the poster must be laminated or covered in clear plastic.
- Each poster must reflect the theme of Keep Christ in Christmas.
- Each contestant may submit only one entry.
- Each poster must be accompanied by a Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Entry Form signed by the parent/guardian.
- The name and age of the contestant must be printed on the back of the poster.
- Each poster should be original work (including concept, layout, slogan and any visual images).
How to Conduct a Council-Level Contest
- Organize your program and prepare to implement your plans early in the Fraternal Year.
- Publicize and conduct program through public and private schools.
- Publicize Program through local Church and council bulletins.
- Publicize program through CCD Programs and Youth Organizations.
- Order Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest Kits Online Or by mail at the beginning of the fraternal year using Form CPC-KIT (Deadline to order is October 1, 2017).
Supreme Council Website- Supreme Council Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest
Contact Your State Family Director: John N. Cocco, FDD, PGK
(610) 856-5176 | (610) 842-8426 |
- Ages 5-7
- Ages 8-10
- Ages 11-14
- There will be First and Second Place winners in each category at in the Council, District and State contests. There will only be First Place winners at the International contest.
- Each contestant will compete against contestants in their same age group.
- 100 Point System
- 30 Points - Slogan - How clearly is the theme presented?
- 30 Points - Visuals - How well do the visuals convey the message?
- 40 Points - Overall Impact - How effective is the Poster in capturing your attention and causing you to reflect on the topic?.
- October 1, 2017 – Deadline for Councils to order poster contest kit from Supreme
- December 31, 2017 - Deadline for Councils to submit their winning entries to their District Deputy
- January 15, 2018 – Deadline for District Winners to be received by the State Family Director
- January 31, 2018 – Deadline for councils to submit Keep Christ in Christmas Poster Contest Participation Form 5023 to Supreme, State Deputy, and District Deputy
- February 15, 2018 - State Winning Posters Deadline to Supreme Council